Grammar 2 Teacher’s Book (in print letters)
Designed to accompany the Grammar 2 Student Book, the Grammar 2 Teacher’s Book (in print letters) provides detailed lesson guidance for teaching spelling and grammar to children and folllows on from the Grammar 1 Teacher’s Book.
The structured lesson guides in the Grammar 2 Teacher’s Book correspond to the activity pages in the Grammar 2 Student Book, and provide material for teaching 1 Spelling and 1 Grammar/Punctuation lesson per week for a year.Descriptions of grammar points are given and described in depth.
Plenty of teaching ideas and extension activities are also included.
Topics covered include:
- New spelling patterns – ei, eigh, ture
- Silent letters – b, c, h, k, w
- Identifying the short vowels
- Spelling rules – consonant doubling and adding suffixes
- Tricky word families
- Revision of elements covered in the Grammar 1 Student Book
- Further adjectives – possessive
- Comparatives and superlatives
- Dictionary work
- Exclamation marks
- Further sentence development
Need help with ordering? Click here
|Size in inches||
JL003 Grammar 2 Teacher's Book (in print letters)