Grammar 1 Teacher’s Book (in print letters)
Designed to accompany the Grammar 1 Student Book, the Grammar 1 Teacher’s Book (in print letters) provides detailed lesson guidance for teaching spelling and grammar to children in the year after Jolly Phonics. Clear, child-friendly descriptions of grammar points are given and described in depth.
The structured lesson guides in the Grammar 1 Teacher’s Book correspond to the activity pages in the Grammar 1 Student Book, and provide material for teaching 1 Spelling and 1 Grammar/Punctuation lesson per week for a year.
Plenty of teaching ideas and extension activities are also included.
Topics covered include:
- Vowel digraphs
- Alternative spellings of vowel sounds
- Plural endings
- Short vowels and consonant doubling
- Tricky words
- Consonant blends
- Nouns – proper/common/plurals
- Personal pronouns
- Conjugating verbs – present/past/future
- a/an/the – when to use
- Sentences – capital letters, full stops and speech marks
- Parsing – identifying the parts of speech in sentences
- Alphabetical order
Need help with ordering? Click here
|Size in inches||
JL957 Grammar 1 Teacher's Book (in print letters)