Jolly Music Player, Beginners
Jolly Music Player, Beginners provides the complete repertoire of songs used in this level. It can be used in conjunction with The Music Handbook Beginners to deliver fun and engaging music lessons to a whole class. Suitable for use on Mac or PC, this software can be used on an interactive whiteboard or simply with an overhead projector and screen.
- Quick and easy access to any song or teaching track
- Songs and rhymes displayed on screen with audio and Big Book visuals
- Optional animation feature shows the pulse (represented by hearts above the words) and the timing of actions in songs and rhymes
- All the audio from The Music Handbook, Beginners, including lesson playlists for every lesson
- Create custom playlists
- Access printable song sheets, posters and templates
You can download a demo of the Jolly Music Player for Mac or PC using the links below:
You can view a short video demonstrating the Jolly Music Player in action on our YouTube channel by clicking here or on the image below.
- Microsoft® Windows 10, Windows Server 2008
- 2.33Ghz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® AtomTM 1.6Ghz or faster processor for notebook class devices
- OS X®/macOS® 10.10 – 11.2
- Intel CoreTM Duo 1.83Ghz or faster processor
For both Mac and Windows:
- A minimum 512MB of RAM
- You must have Administrator/Privileged Access Rights to install this software
- An Internet connection is required for installation and activation.
Need help with ordering? Click here
1 cd in case
|Size in inches||
JL917 Jolly Music Player, Beginners